|Sr.No||Name of the Member||Designation|
|1.||Ms. Jetal Ahir||Co-ordinator|
|2.||Mr. Dhiraj Jhunghare||Member|
|3.||Mr. Dayanand Ghosalkar||Member|
Master of Commerce Programme: (Semester Pattern)
A candidate for being eligible for admission to the two-year Master’s degree course leading to the Master of Commerce should fulfill any of the following criteria-
The candidates must possess a graduation degree in B.Com. (Pass)from a recognised university with at least 55% marks.
The candidates must possess a graduation degree in B.Com.(Hons) from a recognised university with at least 50% marks.
Candidates must hold a graduation degree in Bachelor of Arts in economics from a recognised university with minimum 50% marks.
Candidates must have passed BBS, BBA,BFIA and BBE degree courses from a recognised university with minimum 60% marks.
No entrance test is conducted by the college for admission to any of the above courses.
Pre-admission online enrolment form registration at university of Mumbai website. http://mum.digitaluniversity.ac
- Please install Microsoft Silverlight on your computer, if you are using Windows Operating System 7 or lower version. The software is also available for free download on the University website http://mum.digitaluniversity.ac
- Please go through the prospectus of the college to know about the courses and/or subject combination(s) offered by the college, rules, regulations etc. before you fill the Pre -Admission online enrolment form.
- One form can be used to apply for multiple courses i.e., more than one course and multiple colleges for every course i.e., the applicant can fill one form to opt for more than one course like B.Com., B.M.S., B.Sc. – IT etc. in more than one college for every course.
- Applicants are requested to keep the following information material ready before they start filling the forms
- Photocopy of the graduation degree, mark-sheet of the SSC / X Std and HSC / XII Std. of its equivalent examinations
- Scanned copy of the Photograph against white background only of max. 80 x 107 pixels size and max. file size of 10 KB
- Scanned copy of the Signature of max. 80 x 35 pixels size and max. file size of 10 KB.
- Photocopy of any other certificate/s as required.
- Valid e -mail id and mobile phone number for receiving mails and SMS from the University of Mumbai regarding the status of the application form.
- Internet Connection with Internet Explorer ver.7.0 or higher.
- Now log on to the University of Mumbai website http://mum.digitaluniversity.ac. Click on the link “Pre-Admission Online Registration” (available on the row below University of Mumbai on the home page).
- The first screen seeks confirmation from the applicant that he has all the necessary documents ready. On confirmation, the applicant moves to the second screen. Click on “Proceed” button.
- The next screen i.e., the third screen, is the registration page where the candidate is required to enter the applicants name as it appears in the mark sheet of HSC (or Its equivalent) examination, Gender, date of birth of the applicant and the Mobile Number and email -id on which the candidate wishes to receive communications from the University. Click on “Register” after ensuring that the information provided is correct and true.
- The student will get a login id and four-digit alpha-numeric codes on submission of the form.
- The applicant will be required to verify his/her registration and then change the password.
- The applicant will log to the website and start filling the form by uploading his photograph and signature and enter the personal details, contact details and educational qualifications.
- The applicant is required to take a printout of the e-Suvidha Kit and enter the confirmation codein the system and select and upload the documents he/her wishes to upload based on the requirement.
- The applicant selects the college/s and course/s offered by the college/s.Applicant can opt for more than one college and/or one or more than one courses offered by the colleges from amongst the colleges selected and after verification submit the form. Once the form is submitted the student will NOT be able to make any correction in the form.
- Please note that the university pre-enrolment form will be filled separately for every college and for every course opted by the student.
- Print the e -Suvidha ticket and note the Application Number generated and printed on the e-Suvidha ticket. The Application number will be generated only after printing the e -Suvidha ticket.
- Enter the application number generated on the e-Suvidha ticket on your application form and complete the process.
- The student is then required to take the hardcopy of the uploaded “Pre-Admission Online Form” and submit thecopy of the form to college/s, which he has opted for. The student is required to submit TWO COPIES of the “College Copy” to the college concerned.
- University of Mumbai has instructed the colleges NOT TO GRANT admission to any student who has not registered himself/herself on the university website.
ADMISSION PROCESS (2021-22)
At the time of admission, the applicant is required to remain present in-person along with the parent or guardian and submit the following documents in original and two photocopies of:
- Graduation degree along with the mark sheet
- Class 10thCertificate with its mark sheet
- Class 12thCertificate with its mark sheet
- Date of birth certificate
- Transfer Certificate from last studied institute
- Migration certificate
- Valid identification Proof-Aadhar Card, Voter ID. Pan Card, Passport, etc.
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate (If Applicable)
- Recent coloured Passport SizePhotograph
Fees Payment / Cancellation of Admission
Fees should be paid by Cash or DD or Pay Order or Cheque as follows: –
- To be drawn in favour of- “D.V.S College of Commerce”.
- Students failing to secure admission by paying the fees within the stipulated time will lose their claim for admission.
- In case, the student has any difficulty he/she is requested to contact office.
- Applicants are required to note that in case if the information provided by them is incomplete or has any discrepancy or in case of situations where conversion of grades to marks is to be incorporated and if there is any discrepancy or difference, the admission of such candidates will be cancelled and the decision of the College Authorities will be final and binding on the applicant.
- All admissions are provisional to verification of the original documents and confirmation of enrolment & eligibility by University of Mumbai. Incomplete forms will be rejected.
For Under-graduate Degree Programmes
(Reference No.- UG / 412 of 2008)
Refund of Tuition, Development and All other Fees after Cancellation of Admission.
The candidates who have taken admission in under-graduate programmes may request for refund of fees after applying in writing for cancellation of their admission to the programme. The refund of fees as applicable shall be made on or before 30th day after the date of cancellation and thereafter.
The percentage of fees for the programme shall be refunded to the candidate after deducting charges as follows.
Fee Deduction on Cancellation of Admission
|Sr. No.||Period||Deduction Charges|
|(i)||Prior to commencement of academic term and instruction of the programme||500/- lump sum|
|(ii)||Upto 20 days after the commencement of academic term of the programme||20% of the total amount of fees|
|(iii)||From 21st day upto 50 days after commencement of the academic term of the programme||30% of the total amount of fees|
|(iv)||From 51st day upto 80 days after the commencement of academic term of the programme or August 31st whichever is earlier||50% of the total amount of fees|
|(v)||From September 1st to September 30th||60% of the total amount of fees|
|(vi)||After September 30th||100% of the total amount of fees|
- All the fee items chargeable for one year are as per relevant University circulars for different faculties (Excluding the programmes for which the total amount is fixed by other competent authorities).
- The fee charged towards group insurance and all fee components to be paid as university share (Including Vice-chancellor’s fund, University fee for sports and cultural activities, E-charge, disaster management fund, examination fee, N.S.S. cell fund and enrolment fee) are non-refundable if payment is made by the college prior to the date of cancellation.
- Fee collected for identity card and library card, admission form and prospectus, enrolment fee are not refundable after the commencement of the academic term.
- All refundable deposits (Laboratory, caution money, library, etc.) shall be fully returned at the time of cancellation.
- The registration fee once paid for the post-graduate programme will not be refunded for any reason.
- The tuition fee paid by a candidate for the programme in which he / she is registered as a post-graduate learner will be refunded to him / her if he / she leaves the said programme without attending any lectures, seminars or practicals, subject to a deduction of 20% of the tuition fee there from the administrative charges. An application by the candidate for such refund will only be entertained if it is received by the Principal within fifteen days from the date of commencement of the lectures of the semester in which the fee is paid.
The tuition fee paid by a candidate for the programme in which he / she is registered as a post-graduate learner will be refunded to him / her if he / she leaves the said programme and joined the another programme of this University for which he applied at the same time and the selection for the new programme of this University is made later, subject to a deduction of 20% of the tuition fee there from for the administrative charges. An application entertained if it is received by the Principal within fifteen days from the date of his paying tuition fee for the new programme.
Mode of Refund of Deposits
- In Case of Cancellation of Admission The deposit will be refunded within eight days from the cancellation of admission.
- In Case of Completion of Degree If learner appears for last semester examination of his / her degree programme, deposit will be refunded to him / her in the subsequent period from September of that financial year to March of the subsequent year only. (e.g. If a learner appears T.Y.B.Com. Semester VI examination in March 2016 then he / she can apply and get refund of deposit from a period of September 2016 to March 2017 only). 117