“Dnyanotsav”, cultural fest was organized in D.V.S. College of Commerce from 09th Jan to 14th Jan, 2017 in Shree Ganeshji Naik Hall, Koparkhairane. The event was inaugurated by Adv. P.C. Patil Sir, President, Dnyan Vikas Sanstha by lightening the lamp on 09th Jan, 2017.
The following events were organised:
- Retro Day, Professional Day, Chocolate Day, Pink Day
- Twins Day, Childish Day, Mis-match Day, Horror Day
- Art Competitions : Tatoo Making, Face Painting, T-Shirt Painting, Rangoli Making, Best out of waste, Mehandi
- Traditional Day, White Day, Gift Wrapping Competition
- Saree Day, Tie Day, Red and Black Day, Rose Day etc
The competitions were held on different days for the students to show their talents and inner abilities.
The students participated in large numbers and made Dnyanotsav a great Success. The external and internal judges were invited to judge every event meticulously.
Dnyanotsav was concluded on 14th Jan, 2017 with a valedictory program where Shree Moreshwar Patil and Jayshree Patil were invited as Chief Guests.
While addressing the students, they enlightened them about how they should grow by respecting their parents, elders and teachers which will help them to achieve success in their lives here and everywhere. They also guided students to preserve our diverse culture and tradition.
Dnyanotsav ended by appreciation of participants by Dr. Nidhi Verma, Principal, D.V.S. College of Commerce and with the Vote of Thanks proposed by Ms. Jetal Ahir